Thursday, November 24, 2011

Turkey Deadlifts


HOLY CRAP! Leah deadlifted 100kg in "TEST 4"- nice work lady!

----

WOD

All we'll tell you about today's workout:

"Every Thanksgiving I Get Heavier"

... might include

  • power cleans
  • hang power cleans
  • burpees
  • squat thrusts
  • ring dips
  • situps
  • GI Janes (burpee + pullup)
This all depends on the classtime you attend! Post results and Thanksgiving activities to comments!


----

Looking to start your own garage/home gym? Rogue Fitness is planning to do something for Black Friday tonight at midnight!


Maybe we'll get some new toys...

----

2 comments:

erinvdoyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
erinvdoyle said...

Hey, so did I (me me me)! Good job to Leah, and to everyone else! And happy Thanksgiving- I'm thankful for all of y'all :D