Friday, June 15, 2012

Seattle Voodoo

a new Voodude: Ben B making the catch!

"Just an update on Ultimate Frisbee: Last weekend, I attended a tryout tournament in Vancouver, CA with Voodoo, a Seattle team. I played incredibly well, earning a roster spot! In fact I played so well, the coach pulled me aside after the tournament to let me know I definitely earned a spot with my play.

Thank you for helping me build the fitness and mental toughness to make it through tryouts! Also, around June 28th, Voodoo will be scrimmaging the Australian national team in Seattle before they go on to the World Championship in Japan this summer. I'll let you all know when it is, if you are interested in watching."

- Ben B.


----

WOD

"DIANE"

21-15-9 reps for time:
deadlift, 100/70kg
handstand pushups

compare to 23APR2012. Post time to whiteboard!

----

"DIANE" standards:



----

No comments: