Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Twist-n-Throw


Today is all about teamwork!

----

WOD

turkish get-up practice

then

partner WOD!

for time:
200 double unders
150 partner deadlifts, 100kg
100 2-for1 med ball situps, 14#
50 handstand pushups

The double unders may be split up any way you please. In the deadlift, 4 hands must be on the bar for the duration of the lift, with a controlled decent. With the situp, while one person holds the ball, both partners must complete the range of motion. Feet are interlocked and the ball must be airborne before it switches hands. The pass counts as the rep. Partners may assist/spot each other for the handstand pushups. Post results to comments!

----

From a couple of days ago:


To last night:


How fresh is YOUR food?

----

6 comments:

Ryan J. Salva said...

Sorry I missed this partner WOD. I loooooooove partner WODs so much!!

While visiting my family in Florida, I stopped by http://www.razorsedgefitness.com.

50 DU in one minute
-----
Every minute on the minute:
1 burpee 30" box jump
1 pullup
1 HSPU
1 2 pood KB swing
1 pistol
50 meter run

I made it 40 minutes... and can't believe I actually made it RX. I never in my life thought I could do 40 HSPUs. My only savior was being able to space them out.

BCS said...

Badass Moonboots!

Jeff- That fish looks mighty tasty!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

23:31, Rx

did this WOD at FA this morning with Boudy. Being at different heights made the deadlifts suck, especially taxing to one side. So we'd switch sides every time we broke up our sets. Everything else went by fairly quickly.

Partner WODs are fun! (Unless it's the row/wall ball combination)

Lee said...

Got cutoff after the situps. Deadlifts were hard. Partnered up with the bro who did prolly 170 of the double unders. Props to Elliott.

Adam said...

Me n Elliot W. Heavily modified. Infirmary CrossFit! Subbed Row for Cals for his DU, only about 30 degree decent for my situps, and stopped at rep 127 on the DL because he got back spasms. 23:4something. Super fun WOD. I started cracking up during HSPU