Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday Schedule

We will be closed this Saturday 12/24 to celebrate Christmas Eve with our friends and families!

time for an at-home WOD

Normal schedule resumes Monday.

----

WOD

back squat 7x5

then

as many rounds as possible in 8 minutes:
cast wall walks

Are you reaching back with "dat ass" in your back squat? Are you knees out? Where is the pressure in your feet when you squat?

Post results to comments!

----

Does Your Gym Have Soul? - CrossFit Lisbeth

Cheryl says we do.

----

2 comments:

lee said...

Did 72 on the squats which felt like it was maybe 8-10 under the max. Form just felt off the first couple of sets so didn't go for it and focused on hitting the right form for the remaining sets. 13 wall walks.

Lee

moravion said...

Doing physical therapy for my back which is fairly sore so I did 5k under my PR while focusing on engaging my stabilizer muscles.

16 wall walks and I sweated an entire pool from them - those things are nasty!