Thursday, March 24, 2011

2011 CF Games Open Athletes

A huge congratulations to all of our athletes who decided to participate in this year's festivities. You guys are the reason the CrossFit community is so strong- regardless of your level you push on to become better than yesterday.

registered athletes may or may not be receiving goodies from FCF...

If you need to register you have until this Sunday.

If you need to be judged for a workout, speak to us directly to setup a time or check out judging appointments here.

What do you think the next workout will be?

----

WOD

"THE TRIPLET"

as many rounds as possible in 10 minutes:
6 squat cleans, 55/30kg
12 pullups
24 double unders

compare to 20JUL2010.

Post your results to comments!

----

After this Saturday's FOUNDATIONS class ('round 1:30pm) we will be running a quick "Gymnastics Total":



Who's in?!

----

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Where's my name on that list??

Sad I missed the triplet - I like that one, but DAMN I was sore yesterday.

Sheena said...

4 rounds rx after a week of being sick! :)

sad I'm gonna miss out on the gymnastics total.. i've got to be close to my muscle up dammit.

AB said...

margo! i was hoping people who slipped through would respond. you're on the board now!

BCS said...

I'm doing it Saturday!

Ana said...

I got 131 rx! Thanks for keeping track Tony!