Monday, October 25, 2010

DU Challenge

After being inspired by the recent CrossFit Journal article CrossFit's Elite vs. Double Unders, Paolo and I decided right then and there to see where we stand... and this is our result:



We'll be posting up a video every week with a couple of guests everytime. We're calling out the staff at every affiliate! (Even you Tony)

How many can you do?!

----

WOD

4 rounds for time:
400m run
50 squats

compare to 16JUL2010.

----

Brian McKenzie of CrossFit Endurance x Carl Paoli of San Francisco CrossFit:



IamUnScared.com

4 comments:

filthygorgeous said...

So how many'd ya get?

Margaret said...

My cousin can apparently do 20 minutes of consecutive double unders (although I've never actually seen it done, I totally believe her).

Pao said...

I love jumping. that looked like a lot of fun--gonna take those tips if I go to Sky High haha

Anonymous said...

When are we getting a trampoline? Christmas?