Thursday, August 26, 2010

Got Cow?

Many local farms in the area that raise grass-fed, pastured beef offer the economy option of buying full, half or quarter cows.  This allows you to get lots of different cuts of beef at a lower cost.  However, most of us don't have freezer with 13-14 cubic feet of space.


Adrian and Ashley approached me about getting some people together to go in on a bulk amount of meat.  I think it's a tremendous idea.  Knowing that this is a pilot project - who wants in?  If it goes well, we could expand and get other types of meat as well.   If you are interested - email me at margaret@foundationcrossfit.com.  Let me know how much meat you'd be interested in getting and/or how much money you'd like to spend and we'll go from there!

If anyone else has any idea for buying things in bulk they think others at the gym would be interested in, food or other - shout it out!

----

WOD

press 1-1-1-1-1

compare to 18MAY2010.

----
Failure is a good thing every once in a while.

Unless you're Stephen. Because he never fails.

Read Rainier CrossFit "ready, try, fail."
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
Thomas A. Edison

No comments: