Saturday, April 3, 2010

Volunteers?

In our continued commitment to make the Foundation CrossFit experience even better, we are going to host a focus group session with Adrian Hovey, our in-house consultant. The goal is to gather suggestions and input directly from you, our members, so that we can make the gym a better place. Adrian will be here on Tuesday, April 6th between 6pm and 7pm - if you want to participate, just be there or reply to this post. Suggestions are welcome!




Post to comments if you would like to participate! We are committed to making Foundation CrossFit your favorite place to train!

5 comments:

Marc-James said...

you know me, always in to help out the gym.

drooskee said...

I'll try to make it in as early as I can to help out too.

Jeff W said...

I'd like to attend but can't due to preexisting commitments. Bottom-lines, though:

1) I think 6PM-7PM should be retained solely for the OnRamp class - they need the attention, and shouldn't be intimidated by others doing more advanced workouts.

2) Have you thought about an "intermediate" class *between* OnRamp and the regular classes? It's quite a leap to go from one to the other, and getting stronger before joining the regular classes might make CrossFit "easier" (I know it's not supposed to be easy, but...) and more enjoyable, and also (perhaps) increase member retention.

My $.02.

Thanks
Jeff

tita said...

I'd love to help out but I have meetings during that time. If there's any other way I can contribute input, let me know. Perhaps a survey?

Colin said...

Wish I could stop by too, but I'm in SF for the week. The one thing I'd love to have is an hour of open gym (maybe before or after the Saturday class?). A time where people can come in and work on specific skills or knock off some of their blank stats on the board.