Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen

I present a video about our new pullup bar system...


Pullup Bars! from ABueno on Vimeo.
2009 1122 - 1123


A few more adjustments next week to take some of the shimmy out of the system, and we will be pulling like never before.  We're actually only in Phase One (of Three), so there's more to be added. If you have a nifty name for this behemoth of a pullup cage, please let us know! Looks like I'm going to have to repost the 'Callus Care' info again. (=

----

WOD

"NANCY"
5 rds for time:
400m run
15 overhead squats, 44kg/30kg



QOD

Do you like running? Why or why not?

1 comment:

drooskee said...

I hate running. Well, I used to hate running. It's actually not as bad anymore. The main reason why I used to hate it so much is because I did so much of it during soccer, basketball, and football days that I plain got sick of it. The bigger I got, the more difficult running became. And I started to suck more and more when it came to running. And I hated what I sucked at. But I know now that the best way to train is to work on your weaknesses, so I'm always ready to run. There's still a psyche out factor too, but oh well. I just gotta control that inner voice.