Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Back to business

Hey guys guess who's back! While down in Vegas Marc, Mike and myself did some CrossFit inside the Polo Towers fitness facility and caused some havoc and a whole bunch of staring! I also visited Joe and Zach at CrossFit Las Vegas. They have a dope facility! It's big, spacious, and HOT AS AN OVEN! Vegas was averaging 105 degree weather when I was down there.

In my absence, the fambam at FCF still ran things (and rather smoothly). We even had our members run a RAINSTORM! with three different workouts: "Rubber Legs", "This One's For Grant", and the properly titled "Sprints".

Well Mike, Marc, Sheena, Sammee and myself didn't miss out on a RAINSTORM either:

If only Vegas really did work out this often...

Speaking of RAINSTORMS, keep watching the site for updates as this month is pretty booked with random events throughout Seattle.

Great job everyone, let's enjoy the rest of summer while we can!

No comments: