Saturday, March 29, 2008

RAINSTORM VII: FIGHTSTORM

A big thanks to all who came out today! You all knew the weather was bad, but somehow during the workout the weather cleared up so that we could enjoy our fight in the sun.

Saturday's Crew

FIGHTSTORM I
(run FGB style)
1. Goblet Squat
2. Wall Ball
3. Press
4. Box Jump
5. Pullup

Adrian D. 258
Adrian H. 293
Andrew 326
Dwinson 276
Jed 238
Jesse 267
John 304
Laura* 298
Marc 267
Marlon* 228
Mike 205
Nate 230
Nick 192
Shelle* 169
Tammy 251

Jed, Nate and Nick

Congrats to Laura, Marlon and Shelle for their first CrossFit workout! Also Nicholas, who had the best kipping pullups for the day! Big thanks again to Jesse and John of Local's Gym for coming by and bringing some toys. My bad about that shadow!

SEE YOU NEXT SATURDAY!

2 comments:

Jesse Ward said...

I see how it is. Yeah put the "tall guys" in back. Don't you mean "keep those Lynnwood SOB's in the shadow". Uh huh, I know. Just remember what Louie's dad told Lou in Pumping Iron, "I had a dream last night Louie, you was talking to Arnold [Schwarzenegger], you said to him, 'I'm waiting for your Arnold, in the shadows' [laughs]"

Keep that in mind,
Clan Cheiftan Out

AB said...

hahaha

my error dude. that was completely unintentional..