Thursday, August 9, 2012

Congrats to Julie & Nathan


Former long-time Noon class-er Julie has something to share:

look familiar?
"Amazing first day open at Western Pacific CrossFit with Nathan Redman! To all my supportive friends and family, I can never thank you enough for all you do. I also owe a special thank you to my friends and coaches at Foundation CrossFit. A long time ago they gave me this book, I wrote down my goals and tracked my progress every day. It's time to retire this tattered old thing and start again, but not without thanking Andrew Bueno, Tony Lau, Paolo Sanchez, Blair Sutton, Maxwell Fuangaromya and of course Mr Wenzel. Thanks for always telling me I could do better and showing me what CrossFit can be. Now I have a chance to motivate people the way you did for me."
Julie and Nathan opened their affiliate in Kirkland. Go visit and sweat on their floors.

See their site here: http://westernpacificcrossfit.com/
Like their facebook page here: http://facebook.com/westernpacificcrossfit


----

WOD

WA Sectionals 2010 WOD #3

3 rounds for total reps, 1 minute stations of:
  • wall ball, 24/20" to 10' target
  • power snatch, 40/25kg
  • box jump, 24/20"
  • row (calories)
  • rest
Box jumps may "pop off". Compare to 28FEB2012.

Post time to whiteboard.
----

The Any Asshole Workout - CrossFit One World

----

No comments: