Monday, May 7, 2012

Moonboots: Certified

Congrats to Moonboots for getting his Level 1 cert this weekend at Rainier CrossFit.

click to enlarge

Anyone else spot the other Foundation CrossFit shirt?!

----

WOD

establish within 20 minutes:
front squat 1RM

then

30-20-10 reps for time:
box jump
slam ball

Begin each round with a 400m run. 12:00 time limit. Post results to whiteboard!

----

Anyone down for a Freestyle Connection/Gymnastics WOD seminar this June?

Carl, Tony, AB, Kelly, AW, Andrew V

  • Carl Paoli @ Kitsap CrossFit (Poulsbo, WA)
  • Sunday, June 17th at 9am
  • 8-hour seminar for $250

More info and registration link here.

----

4 comments:

JakeVsea said...

This is my jam, ttb battle? Although my slam ball got worked recently

Cheryl said...

Damn it! There was a 12:00 goal, and a 15:00 cutoff. I should've pushed myself just a little harder cuz I finished in 15:35!

Sheena said...

Congrats Boots!!

Hit 60kg for front squat -- 9:41 using 20" box and 20# slam ball. That ish sucked !

Anonymous said...

My legs were tired from the weekend, so I didn't go all-out on the FS, 85kg. 11:10 (I think?) on the WOD. On that one, you've really just gotta keep moving. Good one! I like that the time variance between athletes was really quite small.