Thursday, April 12, 2012

"It was all a dream" - The Notorious B.I.G.

It was just brought to my attention that yesterday was National Sibling Day.

So in honor of the holiday, I decided to TGU my younger sister Kristina:



----

PLAY

turkish get-ups

Other than the generally-used kettlebell, what other odd objects can you successfully TGU?

WOD

"40/40"

for time:
40 handstand pushups
40 front squats, 70/55kg


No rack use permitted. Compare to 24MAY2011. Post results to whiteboard!

----

I'm sure our athletes aren't chasing 'figure' as much as 'fitness', but we know that our family and friends still think they've got to eat less (but still shitty food), and get skinny to look good and be healthy.

As they say, "Strong is the new Skinny". The following shows an interesting side of advertisements with the celebrities that people they want to emulate.

The Reality of Celebrity Photoshop: Before and After - Messy Nessy Chic

----

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Nice video and awesome sibling bonding! :)

Taking a rest day today though I love me some HSPU and front squats. Good luck guys!

moravion said...

Sad to miss this one. After failing to make it to the gym I went home and did Pukie Brewster (14:25). Still trying to crack the code of 12.1. I think it will involve a lung transplant.