Friday, May 13, 2011

Sad BEFORE pictures due tomorrow!

Have you taken yours yet?

a sad, sad man

----

WOD

"FIGHT GONE BAD"

3 rounds for max reps. 1-minute stations of
  • wall ball shots, 20/14#
  • sumo-deadlift high-pull, 32/24kg
  • box jump, 20/18"
  • push press, 35/25kg
  • row (calories)
  • rest
compare to 23FEB2011.

Post results and methods of badassery to comments!

----

Anyone run hot when they sleep? Always looking for the cool spot in your bed?

SHEEX Luxury Performance Bed Sheets



Think about your favorite piece of active wear (Under Armour, Luon, etc). Now think about having a bed covered entirely by it. Prices start at $200/set.

Pros? Cons? Worth it?

----

2 comments:

BCS said...

Holy toe running in that video.

Want to know what I think about sheex?

Tune in for my next sleepy Saturdays post and I'll give you my thoughts.

Andy Watterson said...

I'm sold. My only follow up question is would wrapping myself in these sheets Toga-style help me get that first muscle-up?

That and is there any possible cross-promotion with the shake-weight?