Monday, April 25, 2011

Snow?

Even though the weekend teased summer, don't forget it gets cold too!

Spring Season: Day 1

Don't fret- that just means it's time to hit the mountains for some spring skiing/snowboarding! Crystal Mountain is awesome when precipitation hits Seattle. Thursday's going to have some freshies!

-----

WOD

3 rounds for max reps:

1-minute stations of

  • slam ball, 20/10#
  • kettlebell sumo deadlift high-pull, 24/16kg
  • pullup
  • hand-release pushup
SupeRx = 30/20# slam ball, 32/20kg kb sdhp, c2b pullup, and hr pushup is in a true gymnastics plank.


Who likes slam ball?! Post results to comments.

----

The Most Interesting Man in the World discusses The Gym:



(via Margo)

----

5 comments:

Sheena said...

I like the 10# slam ball! :)

271 rx

Darcia said...

I like the slam ball!

Corey said...

Slamballs and I were not friends.

201 Rx

essie said...

I like them slam balls. I like anything I can super rx...

218.

essie said...

(read: very, very few things...)