Friday, March 11, 2011

Snatch Face

I wanted to post about what full extension looks like, but these snatch faces were way better...

Let's vote: who's got the best one?

Emma

Amber

Jake P

Sameer

Sandi

Sarah M

S. Savage

Tim B

What say you?!

----

"ISABEL"

for time:
30 snatches, 61/45kg

Snatches can be full squat snatches or power snatches, but every rep must start on the ground.

compare to 03DEC2010 or 26NOV2010.

Post results to comments!

----

Are you signed up for the 2011 CrossFit Open yet?

Brandon, Joey, Mark B, AB, AW, Tony, and Paolo are all signed up.

When are you going to?

4 comments:

BCS said...

I vote for Sarah... she captures the agony even in victory.

Sarah said...

HAHA! Thanks Blair : )

Pao said...

GREAT faces everyone!

Unknown said...

These are awesome "Snatch Face" shots... such variety! I look like I'm going to bust a vein in my forehead or something though!