Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A show of hands please


Who's ready for a specific Strength Program? We are working out some details to figure out a plan for those who want to increase their absolute strength as well as gain muscle.

Conversely who's ready for an Endurance Program? Maybe something to prepare you for the Seattle Marathon or Half-Marathon?

----

WOD

for max reps:
5 minutes hang power cleans, 35/25kg
5 minutes double unders
3 minutes hang power cleans, 35/25kg
3 minutes double unders
1 minute hang power cleans, 35/25kg
1 minute double unders

----
“You’ve got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle.”
Steve Jobs
Do you do what you love?


We do.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be up for a strength program for sure.

Unknown said...

I am ready for both... can I do both.... I want both... I need both... PLEASE.

LOL

Kyle said...

Strength program for sure! Raaaaagh!

Jake said...

Strength program would be cool.

Any thought of doing an strength/explosiveness program? Someone tuned to Athletes who want to improve in any sport where that is a requirement (i.e. basketball, softball, football for me) Plyometrics, etc.

colindb said...

I'd love to have some more strength programing! I'd enjoy more endurance as well, but if I had to pick one it'd be strength all the way.

Margaret said...

Yes to strength!

Unknown said...

I'm with Colin - open to endurance, but I have been really anxious to start some strength programing for a while.

sandipants said...

strength, please. that's the only way i'm going to reach my december goal!

e.s. said...

STRENTH!

Ryan said...

I'm totally game for a strength program immediately and an endurance program next year. 2011 isn't that far away, after all.

Unknown said...

Strength please