Thursday, May 27, 2010

Register for the CFT this Saturday

Tomorrow is the last day to register for the CrossFit Total on Saturday. Email andrew@foundationcrossfit.com to reserve your spot and to announce your opening lifts.

----

Who else would be interested in a Lululemon Trunk Show? The crew at the Pacific Place Lululemon Athletica store are coming by with a bunch of their merch to sell on Friday, June 18th. I'll bring some wine and hor d'oeuvres. You'll bring your credit cards, debit cards and cold hard cash. We'll all have a grand ol' time.



I built up a good amount of interest on the facebook group, what about you blog readers?!

----

WOD

"JERRY"
for time:
1 mile run
2k row
1 mile run

----

How To Reboot Your Sleep Cycle and Get the Rest You Deserve - Lifehacker

2 comments:

Adam said...

Anything with vino and gear sounds good to me...

Unknown said...

I think it is a wonderful idea. Count me in!