Thursday, October 22, 2009

30...Again

A letter from the owner
==================


One of my goals in life was to start a business by the age of 30. I had no idea what I wanted it to be, but it was a series of fortunate circumstances which led me to Foundation CrossFit. For anyone that has attempted to start a business, you know it is not a walk in the park by any means. This has been a work in progress for almost a year now, and I am happy to say we finally have something to show for it.



I wanted to take this moment to thank everyone who has been a part of the gym, from our recent clients in Capitol Hill to those who have been with Andrew since the Lake City days. You have all been an important part of this process, from the initial move to Capitol Hill, the outdoor workouts in the sun & rain, and finally the growth of our current space on 11th Avenue. I have to say, and I'm sure many of you will agree, that the new space looks pretty legit and has potential to be the premiere training facility in Capitol Hill!



You have kept Andrew on his toes and committed him to be a better trainer in all respects. He is the best trainer money can buy, and is not only an incredible teacher but a lifelong student as well. He continues to learn and pass on knowledge to his clients, and shares as his personal challenge your desire to be fit. He has yet to disappoint anyone, and I strongly feel that he is highly motivating and more than capable of helping you achieve results. I am honored to have him as a business partner and the Director of Training.




Finally, I would like to thank all of you for your continued pursuit of fitness. You should congratulate yourselves for committing an hour or more of every day to provide for your own personal health. There is nothing more important than being able to breathe freely, to move without inhibitions, and to excel beyond your own expectations. Our goal at Foundation CrossFit is to enable you to live a healthy life - so that you can use that as a base from which you can
experience life and all it has to offer. Remember, if you don't take care of yourself first and foremost, everything else suffers.


So it is today that I celebrate my 31st birthday, or 30th..again. =) I feel fit and healthy, and CrossFit is a big reason for that. I look forward to many more years of continued health, just as you should too. Foundation CrossFit is here to serve you; let's all keep living the dream, one day at a time.


-Tony Lau
Owner, Foundation CrossFit

No comments: