Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Get Right For Summer, Day 18

Shannon had a great find for those doing workouts at home, in front of the computer! If you need a timer, there's now a link to the right to a great online stopwatch OR count down.

----

Are you keeping track of your workouts and nutrition, either by writing in an actual notebook or blog? It is imperative that you are tracking your progress, otherwise how do you know if you're making any?


If you don't have access to the WOD blog, let me know asap. Some of these are repeating and you need to see if you've done better/worse/the same.

----

Oh my! Another repeat...

WOD:

burpees, for time.

beginners: 50
intermediate: 100
advanced: 150

Thighs & chest touching the floor TO a full upright body clapping overhead midair. If I was being the strict-form dude I normally am, I'd make you touch something 6 inches higher than you standing reach. (;

No comments: