Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tuna Stuffed Avocados

I always wanted to write up recipes on the blog and I always forget to when I'm actually at the computer. NOT ANYMORE (=

I don't remember where I got this idea from, but I think it was a magazine like Men's Bullsh!t or something.

Avocado & Tuna

Easy peasy lemon squeezie. Get an avocado of your choosing- firm, squishy, whathaveyou- and slice it in half lengthwise. Remove the pit and toss it away. Drain a can (or if you prefer, the new fancy packages) of tuna and stuff the avocado until it makes a mound. I'll usually take a bite of the avocado to create a bigger hole. Once you've applied enough tuna, sprinkle some fresh lemon juice on top of everything, as well as a crank or two from a pepper grinder. BAM! You've got a Paleo snack/meal!

No comments: